Singapore Airlines AppChallenge 2019
The leading digital innovation challenge for aviation.
Submissions open in June 2019
The AppChallenge 2019 has ended, see you next year!
Redefine the travel experience with Singapore Airlines
Are you ready to take the aviation industry to the next level?
Whether you are a startup, programmer or a student, this challenge is an opportunity to work with the world’s leading airline and be part of the driving force in changing the way we travel.
We are welcoming participants from all over the world. Whether you hail from New York, Beijing or Jakarta, if your solution catches our fancy, we will fly you down to Singapore on the world’s best airline for a chance to pitch to our judges on 18 October 2019!
Aside from the opportunity to visit this wonderful little island city, you stand to gain:
- Mentoring by Singapore Airlines industry veterans
- Access to Singapore Airlines and key partners’ APIs
- Networking opportunities with renowned brands in the industry
- Exposure and insights into the exciting global aviation industry
- Solutions with business potential will be offered a Proof of Concept collaboration up to 150k SGD funding
- Attractive Cash Prizes and KrisFlyer miles
You can take part as
Startups & Innovators
Open to all profiles from various backgrounds who have bold ideas with great potential
For students enrolled in any Singapore university
Challenge statements you can participate in
How might we offer an effortless and customised ground experience for our passengers?
How might we redefine our lounge experience to better cater to the needs of our premium passengers?
How might we bridge the physical and digital elements at various customer touchpoints so as to increase our presence in the O2O (online-to-offline / offline-to-online) space?
How might we enable our engineers to achieve higher productivity in aircraft maintenance?